Brighton Photo Biennial is a charitable not for profit company limited by guarantee without any political, religious and otherwise affiliations with any governmental institutions or private organisations. Brighton Photo Biennial does not endorse any political party, or subscribe to any particular political views.
Discussion contents reflect the views of individual participants only. Brighton Photo Biennial and its associated companies and organisations bear no responsibility for the accuracy or lawfulness of participant comments, or for errors, omissions, or changes of circumstance which render any information posted inaccurate.
Opinions posted on the Brighton Photo Biennial website are those of the individual posters and do not represent the opinion of Brighton Photo Biennial or its management. Whilst Brighton Photo Biennial makes every effort to prevent the publication of information and comments which are inaccurate, dishonest, defamatory or unlawful it cannot be held responsible for comments, opinions or expressions of those subscribing to its discussion forums, blogs and other sections to which users may contribute.
Brighton Photo Biennial accepts no responsibility for the content of the websites linked to its own.
All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the information is accurate, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions or for changes in events after submission of date or copy.
The following rules govern the discussion forums and blogs presented on the Brighton Photo Biennial website. Please read them carefully before contributing to the content of this site, posting or otherwise participating. Your use of the discussion forums will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
1. If you participate in a discussion, create a blog or otherwise add content to the website, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to the Brighton Photo Biennial website (text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
2. You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on the Brighton Photo Biennial website any material which is defamatory, abusive, or hateful, constitutes unauthorized advertising, invades the privacy of those who view the website, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or a civil wrong, or otherwise infringes any legal right, rule or regulation. You agree to use the Brighton Photo Biennial discussion forums only for lawful purposes.
3. All discussion forum messages and blog posts must show the real name and electronic mail address of the participant.
4. Discussion moderators may remove messages or blogs which are not appropriate to the intended use of the Brighton Photo Biennial website or which infringe any rules in force governing the use of this website.
5. Discussion and other material on the Brighton Photo Biennial website is for your personal use only. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained through Brighton Photo Biennial, except as permitted by the Copyright Art or other law.
Any one user posting material or using the Brighton Photo Biennial website who violates these rules may be barred from posting material to the site and will find their material and posting removed without warning.
These rules may be modified from time to time by the Brighton Photo Biennial Editorial Board.